Contact Northside Machine Co.
8068 Main Street
Dugger, Indiana 47848
Northside Machine Company (NMC)'s Quality Management System is ISO9001:2015/AS9100D certified. NMC strives to maintain its quality management system through employee involvement and a commitment to quality and service. Our inspection room is climate-controlled, and is isolated from our manufacturing areas. We have two coordinate measuring machines (CMM) located in the inspection room.
Through first-piece, in-process, and final inspections, NMC is able to control the quality of any item manufactured at the facility. Components coming in from outside processing pass through receiving inspection before being released to inventory, and ultimately to our customers.
NMC maintains a gage calibration system utilizing GAGEtrak Fasttrak gage management software.
-Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Brown & Sharpe Global Image F x 777 System 5P CMM with Automatic Renishaw Probe Head, PC-DMIS CAD++ Software
- Hexagon Metrology Global Performance 7107 CMM with HH-AS8-M7.5 M8 Motorized Probe Head, PC-DMIS CAD++ Software
- Keyence XM-2200 Portable CMM with 2 Handheld Near-Infrared LED Probes, Automatic Thermal Compensation System
- Starrett HB400 Horizontal Optical Comparator with Automatic Edge Detection, Quadra Check Software and Digital Readout
- Starrett HDV300 Horizontal Digital Video Comparator with Metlogix Touchscreen Software
- Mahr MarSurf XCR20 Contour and Roughness System
- Mahr MarForm MMQ200 Form Measurement System
- Mitutoyo Surftest Portable Surface Roughness Tester
- Starrett 3814 Benchtop Hardness Tester
- Phase II PHT-1800 Portable Hardness Tester
-Miscellaneous Gages, Calipers, and Measuring Equipment
-Brown & Sharpe GAGEtrak Calibration Management Software
ISO9001:2015/AS9100D Certificate of Registration: